Andy's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and includes prosecuting and defending civil claims related to real estate disputes, business torts, loan fraud, securities fraud, lender-liability, class actions, and bankruptcy. Andy's trial experience includes multiple complex civil trials, private arbitrations, and evidentiary hearings. SuperLawyers Magazine recognized Andy as a Southwest Rising Star in 2012 and 2013 for Business Litigation, and Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights. Andy was also named in the 2013 Ranking Arizona Top Lawyers List for Construction Litigation.Representative Engagements
Prior to his legal career, Andy obtained his undergraduate degree in Business Management from the University of Arizona and worked in banking and finance.
- Successful arbitration of a multi-million dollar construction dispute involving a 5-star resort in Mexico on behalf of an international construction company
- Awarded summary judgment on a million dollar loan deficiency matter including a dismissal of multiple lender-liability counterclaim
- Awarded summary judgment on behalf of a bankruptcy trustee to recover fraudulent transfers arising from a multi-million dollar investment fraud scheme
- Successful representation of vehicle leasing and vehicle finance companies in litigation involving breach of contract
- Successful representation of financial institutions in matters involving loan fraud, fair market value litigation, forcible detainer actions, and FDIC receivership.