Molly is a member of the firm's Litigation practice group. She represents clients in a range of business disputes in both federal and state court. Molly has experience in many aspects of pretrial litigation, including oral arguments, and briefing dispositive motions. She has successfully obtained dismissal at the motion to dismiss stage on several occasions.
Molly frequently handles matters involving breach of contract, business torts, construction law, commercial landlord/tenant, creditor's rights, products liability, condemnation, insurance, transportation, real property and surety law issues. Molly also regularly defends companies against property damage and personal injury claims.
Molly earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona's James E. Rogers College of Law in 2007, where she was an Editorial Board Member of the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, and Co-Director of both the Law Women's Association, and the Primavera Men's Shelter legal referral clinic. Molly graduated summa cum laude with dual bachelor's degrees from the University of Southern California. While there, she was selected to and completed an honors general education program. Her senior year, Molly was selected as a Renaissance Scholar, and member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Molly is a native Arizonan who enjoys playing soccer, golfing, traveling, and learning foreign languages.
- Presenter, Better Business Bureau Legal Series Seminar, Arbitration in Arizona and the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act (June 2011).
- Moderator, How to Turn Your Summer Job Into a Full Time Position, Arizona State University College of Law, Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law (April 2011).
- Moderator, Legal Landscapes - Careers within the Legal Profession, Phoenix School of Law, Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law (February 2011).
- Presenter, Better Business Bureau Legal Series Seminar, Mechanics' and Materialmen's Liens: Understanding and Protecting Your Rights as a Contractor, Supplier, Property Owner, or Tenant (May 2009).
- Author, Recorded Judgment Fails to Create Lien on Homestead: Alternative Collection Methods for the Judgment Creditor (March 2009).
- Presenter, Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants Seminar, Lock It Up: Protecting Your Trade Secrets and Preventing Unfair Competition (September 2008).
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association, member (2009 to present)
- Women's Metropolitan Arts Council, Board of Directors, Co-Chair, Development Committee
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, member
- State Bar of Arizona, member
- State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law, member (2008 to present), Co-Chair, Law School Outreach Committee
- James E. Rogers College of Law Recent Grad Committee